Call for Artists: Small Works
On-site screening (with online pre-registration) of actual artwork.
• Exhibition is open to all current and paid
PITTSBURGH Society of Artists members.
• Please update your membership at www.pittsburghsocietyofartists.org.
It is the responsibility of the artist to make sure membership is current.
• Online registration is required. Any works not registered through the
online system will NOT be accepted, NO exceptions.
• Artists may enter up to two (2) pieces. This is a small works show.
• Each piece will be considered eligible for inclusion in the show.
• Only 2D work or sculpture suitable for wall display
(gallery does not have pedestals).
• Freestanding sculptures and or installations will NOT be accepted.
• Diptych and Triptych Pieces will not be accepted.
• The longest dimension (including frame) for any 2D piece may be no
more than 12 inches on its longest side. The longest dimension of
any 3D piece may also not exceed 12 inches.
• All dimensions of work will be verified at the time of drop off, pieces
exceeding these dimensional requirements will NOT be accepted.
• All 2D work must be presentation ready.
• All 2D work must be suitably wired for hanging, work must be
rigidly supported or framed. Wall hung sculptures must have positive
hanging devices affixed to the piece.
• All work must be for sale. Work submitted without pricing will NOT be
accepted for the jurors consideration.
• Artists are responsible to transport work to and from the gallery.
• All submitted work must be hand delivered toKetchup City Creative
at 612 Main Street, Pittsburgh PA 15215 for the jury process
by Friday April 5, 2019 5:00 to 7:00 pm or Saturday April 6, 2019
9:00 am to 12:00pm. No submissions will be accepted past
12:00 pm on April 6, 2019. Please refer to calendar.
• Artists not selected for the exhibit will be notified on Saturday April 6, 2019
after 4:00 pm or earlier dependent on the duration of the jury process.Artists MUST pick up unselected work on Sunday April 7, 201910:00 to 4:00 pm.
• All works must have a tag attached to the back of your work upon delivery.