P I T T S B U R G H Society of Artists FIFTY-THIRD ANNUAL Exhibition
CALL FOR ENTRIES:
The P IT T S B U R G H Society of Artists is proud to present our FIFTY-THIRD ANNUAL Exhibition at The 3rd Street Gallery in Carnegie. This will be a
non-themed exhibition that will showcase the very best work of the
P IT T S B U R G H Society of Artists.
• This exhibition is open to all current and paid PSA members.
• Please update membership at: www.pittsburghsocietyofartists.com.
• Online registration is required. Late and/or unregistered artwork will not be accepted.
• Artists may enter up to two (2) pieces (except film, video or installation) for the juror’s consideration.
• Pieces that have more than one part, such as a diptych, should be priced for the amount of the whole piece. Parts will not be sold separately.
• Entries can be two or three-dimensional and must be exhibit ready (including all mounting hardware.) Work must be original and new, created within the past two years, and not exhibited previously within a 150-mile radius of Pittsburgh.
• All work must be for sale.
• Exhibitors are expected to transport their work to and from the gallery.
JUROR: Nicole Capozzi
Nicole Capozzi was born in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and studied close to home at Carlow College (now Carlow University). She earned her BA in 1998, focusing primarily on painting. In 2001, Capozzi opened BoxHeart Gallery with her husband, abstract painter Joshua Hogan. As a gallery owner in Pittsburgh’s east end for 15 years, Capozzi has curated, coordinated, and hosted over 200 exhibitions for regional, national, and international artists providing an outlet for conceptually engaged and aesthetically resolved exhibitions that both reflect contemporary art issues and are relevant to the community.
View the prospectus for more details.